What is Life Labs?
- LIVE weekly Group Coaching and Mentoring calls
- Focus Sheet deep dives so that you can get crystal clear on how to apply the learning to your daily living.
- Question and answer time with a Your Success Code Tutor.
- An opportunity to share and connect with others in the community.
When is Life Labs?
The available times for Life Labs calls are:
Tuesdays at 7:30 pm AEST
Wednesdays at 8:15 am AEST
Fridays at 12pm AEST
Here’s a handy site you can use to check your timezone.
How do I Join Life Labs?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need a computer? You can choose to use your computer or phone – entirely up to you.
- What if I’m on the train or a noisy place? That’s ok. We will mute you if the background noise is excessive and you can still listen in.
- How long does Life Labs last? We share hero stories and discuss Focus Sheet content for 20-30 minutes. At the end of the session if you still have questions that haven’t been explored or something you really want to share, we encourage you to post it in our private facebook group or WhatsApp channel.
- If I’m late, can I still dial in? Yes, you can. Just be aware that on occasion the calls end early if there isn’t anyone wanting to speak.
- How many people are on the call? This varies significantly from week to week. Some weeks there are two people that dial in and some weeks there are 12… We never know from week to week who will join the session.
- Are the sessions recorded? Yes, the sessions are recorded and accessible in the Members’ Portal.
- Can I share the recorded Life Lab sessions with my family/friends? To respect and protect the confidentiality of other participants and ensure that everyone feels safe sharing on the call, we request that you please not share these recordings with others outside of the YSC community.
- Is Life Labs ever cancelled? It’s rare for us to cancel Life Labs. It typically only happens when we’re all on the same retreat. Even on Australian public holidays we still tend to host LL because we don’t stop living on holidays, do we? We want to support you in creating a quality mindset through which to live ongoingly, regardless of what you’re doing, so we do our very best to host LL every week. That being said, if we do need to cancel a session, we thank you in advance for understanding.
If you have any other questions about Life Labs, please contact us and we’ll be happy to help!